Spend 30 minutes doing the bleachers workout for a little splash of cardio with a side of muscle building....
Ok, here we go! If you are in a city that is too hot to be outside you can go to a recreation center and use a basketball court with bleachers. Worst case scenario go to the gym and use a stair step machine.
1. Warm up for 5 minutes with a power walk or jog.
2. For 5 minutes go up the stairs using every step (slow and steady pace).
3. For 5 minutes go up the stairs using every other step (slow and steady pace).
4. For 5 minutes go up the stairs at a fast pace (safely) using every step.
5. Repeat steps 2, 3 & 4 for 5 minutes each.
6. Cool down for 5 minutes with a brisk walk.