It's rare that people have one job they love. I've actually got 2 jobs that I love....what are the odds?
My day job is spent in the world of coffee while my weekend job is teaching Spin Classes.
So this morning at 8:00am I taught a Spin Class. I don't love getting up in the morning but I do love the people that come to the class. They TOTALLY keep ME motivated....shouldn't it be the other way around?
I love motivating others and helping them reach their fitness goals. Life is good.
If you've ever considered being a group fitness instructor DO IT. It is one of the best decisions I've ever made!
Anyways, here is my playlist from class today. A few people always ask me about the music so I figured I'd post it in case they (or others) want some new tunes for their workout.
- Paris (Ooh La La) by Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
- In The Air by Phil Collins (No laughing. It is a KICK ASS warm up hill song)
- Bounce by Calvin Harris (feat. Kellis)
- Mr. Brightside (extended remix) by The Killers (9 minute song)
- Tonight, Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae
- Do You? by iFFY (The Bad Man)
- Bright Lights, Bigger City by Cee Lo Green
- Blackout by Breathe Carolina
- On Top by The Killers
- Giving Up The Gun by Vampire Weekend
- The Golden Age by The Asteroid Galaxy Tour
- Ready, Steady, Go by Oakenfold