If you haven't entered my Musical Madness $25 iTunes giveaway yet it's not too late! Click Here to enter and win a chance at some free tunes.
Gold Belt $1
Green Jeans = Expensive but let's not discuss that
I might have a colored jean disorder. I've got 3 pairs. Is that too much? Do I need a 12 step program?
It is a TRUE oskie woskie shirt. If you don't know what oskie woskie means that's ok. It just means really old or from before 1990.
This one is from around 1981. LOVE.
The side slits which I love. I should have done a close up of the necklace because it rocks. Will do that next time.
Ok, so one of my favorite bloggers LaSophia took my advice and did a Bikram Yoga class. She called it a "near death" experience....HAHA. She said she is giving it a month so I'll have to check back in with her. If you are going to give it a try too here is my advice for beginners:
1. Don't eat for 2 hours prior to your class
2. Hydrate the day before and day of the class NOT during the class.
3. Sip water during class. Chugging makes your belly hurt and creates nausea.
4. Give it at least 5 classes before you decide it is a no go.
5. Go to the class well rested.