Why is it when I married my husband and we moved in together he lost 10 lbs & I gained 5? That is math I dislike.
He has started eating more fruits and vegetables from me in exchange for me eating more of his processed junk food. UGH! Thankfully we've both given in a little and have some balance in regards to groceries.
Does things end up in your refrigerator from a roommate or significant other that SCREAM your name?
However I am SUPER excited about this Oskie Woskie shirt*** I found for only $4. Shana from ColorBlind got me hooked on these kinds of shirts while on our thrift shopping extravaganzas.
***Oskie Woskie (pronounced OH-ski WHOA-ski) is a term for shirts that are at least 25 years old.
Below is a new song to add to your workout playlist as well as a Monday butt kicking running track. Enjoy!
- Warm Up - Brisk 5 minute walk or jog
- Sprint - Sprint for 30 seconds, walk for 30 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Run/Walk - Run full force for 2 minutes and walk for 1 minute. Repeat 5 times.
- Hill Jog - Jog for 10 minutes increasing your incline every minute.
- Hill Run - Run at the top of the hill 2 minutes.
- Sprint - Take off all incline and repeat step 2 for 3 minutes.
- Cool Down - Walk at a slow recovery pace.
Add Do You by Iffy To Your Running Playlist