Though I LOVE blogging I'm terribly inconsistent. I'm trying to change that!
Thanks to Shana from ColorBlind for taking these photos!
To make up for my lack of consistency here is a running routine made for the days when you have no time or energy but want to get a quick pick-me-up workout
First things first. MUSIC. Add this song to your playlist. Total motivator.
1. Warm Up - Jog or walk for 5 minutes
2. Run/Walk - Run full force (or at your own pace if you're a new runner) for 2 minutes then do a recovery walk for 1 minute. Repeat for 5 rounds (15 minutes)
3. Run/Walk - Repeat step 2 but change the ratio to running for 3 minutes and walking for 1. Repeat for 5 rounds (20 minutes).
4. Cool Down - Walk for 5 minutes
5. BAM! You've got a 45 minute workout DONE!
PS - I found this dress for $6.00! I don't love the scalloped sleeves but am going to get those tailored to look more modern. But the color and the lace are my FAVORITE!
My answer to everything hair related is to add accessories. Sometime I look like a fool but tonight it happened to work!