Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Cardio Workout Routine with Music

45 Minute Treadmill Workout
(Your legs will love me but you might hate me)

Warm Up:  5 Minutes
Run:  1 Minute at 6.0
Walk:  2 Minutes at 4.0


Continue the run/walk combination for 35 minutes.


Increase incline by 1.0 at the beginning of every 2 minute round.  Do not exceed 10.0 incline.
Cool Down: 5 Minutes


Playlist
Warm Up: If I Ever Feel Better by Phoenix

Heads Will Roll by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Take You There by Sean Kingston
I Am Woman by Jordin Sparks  (Men, you can pick something different.  The don't have a I am Man song.  Sorry.)
Uprising by Muse
Please Don't Go by Mike Posner
Dynamite by Taio Cruz
Sun of a Gun by Oh Land
Love Lockdown by Kanye West
She Wolf by Shakira
Waiting for the End by Linkin Park

Cool Down: If I Die Young by The Band Perry











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a shout out at Get Up & Go! I always respond to your questions, thoughts and suggestions.