Monday, May 2, 2011

The Objective: Toned Hamstrings For Summer

Ok, for me this might be too far.  They look great but my full time job is not to make my hamstrings look like above.  But for them: BRAVO!

The OBJECTIVE for me:





More like this photo.  Toned, defined, strong.  Yes I know, ANOTHER Jillian Michaels photo.  I swear I looked on line for 30 minutes to find my ideal hamstrings.  What can I say?  I'm a Jillian/Bob/Biggest Loser fan!

For Men: 

Again, the above is wonderful BUT if you are a normal guy who likes to eat good food and also have great hamstrings this is more what I'm thinking.....

There are many hamstring exercises that I love but here is one of my favorites that you can do at home during commercial breaks or before bed.  




Do 5 sets of 15 and I promise your hamstrings will HATE me!  Don't forget you can buy a ball for about $12 at Marshall's or       TJ MAXX.  It is the best purchase and I use the ball at least 4 times a week.

1 comment:

  1. i've gained 60+ pounds since last year after a car accident. I've had a bit of trouble finding my get up and go lately! I'm a new follower, who knows, I just may learn a little something and get some inspiration to get up off this bootay!
    Kim @ tiarasandbowties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a shout out at Get Up & Go! I always respond to your questions, thoughts and suggestions.