Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Ran My Errands Today.......Literally!

I ran my errands manually to get a little extra workout.  Why drive to the store when you could run or bike there.  I suppose you could skip to the store but people might point and stare!  





I figured I would take a detour and have some dinner.  Salad bar at Ruby Tuesdays.  Don't judge.  It was in close biking distance and I was hungry.  I don't care what anyone says they have a delicious salad bar for really inexpensive.  PLUS, I biked there which just made me feel productive.  The sweat on my shirt is there to prove it.


Besides, who doesn't want to work out on a trail that looks like this......



Just remember to burn calories any way you can.  Running errands by walking/biking is a great way to burn bonus calories on top of your regular workout.  

xo,
Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a shout out at Get Up & Go! I always respond to your questions, thoughts and suggestions.