Saturday, March 12, 2011

Perky Tatas + Sleek Arms = Feeling 22 Again

Get up and go rule #1:  Always strive for perky tatas & firm underarms!
 




I love this clip from the movie The Sweetest Thing with Christina Appelgate & Cameron Diaz.  It sums up in 34 second how gravity takes a toll on your boobs and arms.  Don't be a victim to gravity.  You are NEVER too old or too out of shape to have your best breasts & arms.  Here is my secret to fighting gravity head on.....PUSH UPS!  Yes folks, it's that easy.

Every night before I go to bed I do push ups.  That's right.  Every night, no excuses.  You don't need a gym.  You can do them while you are on travel.  It takes less than 2 minutes.  I dropped one bra size (cup size stayed the same YAY) from a 36 to 34.  It took me only 30 days to drop a size and only 10 days to see a difference.  

My goal was to be able to do 15 full push ups (no wimpy on the knee push ups). So far I've been going strong for 4 months and have seen such a HUGE improvement in not only my arms & tatas but in my abs.  Even if you can't do even one push up you can build to 15 pretty quickly.  My upper body strength was pretty weak and I started only being able to do one.  Now I'm up to 10 full push ups and 5 lady push ups.  Once I get to 15 I hope to continue growing that number.  

Form is critical.  Don't cheat yourself.  I've linked a video below on how to do the perfect push up.  Good luck!  Please feel free to leave your comments!





3 comments:

  1. Very awesome my friend. Very proud of you. Keep going..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gary! I really appreciate your encouraging comment. I'm always open to suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so what did you do about the 14 you couldnt do?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a shout out at Get Up & Go! I always respond to your questions, thoughts and suggestions.