Monday, June 11, 2012

Accessory To A Crime.....

.....Only if the crime is getting these earring for almost nothing.....HAHA.  I crack myself up sometimes.  I'm kind of obsessed with these earrings that I got for $4 at my favorite thrift store.  Who'd give these up???  Not me....

Happy Monday.

For the record I'm also obsessed with crunchy peanut butter and So You Think You Can Dance.  
Don't judge.









How many pics does one need of an earring?  Apparently 5...obsession confirmed.


xo
Sarah
Get Up & Go

8 comments:

  1. I love SYTYCD! I can't wait for the Vegas rounds. Then I like to pretend that I can dance like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... how is it that THREE roommates made it to Vegas!! Such a nutty ATL trip they had.

    Beautiful earrings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! All 3 dudes made it. They were crazy good though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute earrings...you look very pretty!
    And I LOOOOOVVVVE SYTYCD...I wish I was a dancer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been missing your blog posts lady! Hope you are doing ok!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a shout out at Get Up & Go! I always respond to your questions, thoughts and suggestions.